If you are joining the workforce again, starting as a temporary worker, there are a couple of useful things to understand that will help you with getting familiar with the process. Temping is a great way to help with getting back on the career ladder. The experience that can be gained is invaluable and can help with securing a permanent position. At 3Q Perms & Temps Recruitment Agency, we understand the importance of linking the right candidate with the right job. We continually guide candidates through the process of securing temporary, and permanent, work. Here are some tips that should be considered during the process:
- Ask questions, showing initiative and interest is always positive.
- Remember, communication is an integral part of the process, on every interaction, to build strong and supportive professional relationships.
- Frequently update resumes, including recently learned skills and experience.
- Change of unconscious attitude to each opportunity can bring positive outcomes; working on self-development will certainly help with this.
- Arrive at interviews ten minutes early, no earlier.
- If unable to attend a pre-arranged booking, let the temp consultant know.
- Check in with the temp consultant frequently.
- Submit time-sheets on time.
- Advice temp consultant if other temp/perm roles have been secured.
Temping provides opportunities for some great experiences that can deliver useful insights on our career search. It also provides great flexibility, especially beneficial for parents who care for their family’s needs. The opportunity also helps with identifying if this role is the right one, before committing to permanent work.
3Q Perms & Temps Recruitment Agency provides a recruitment service of selecting the right candidates for our client companies, for both temporary and permanent roles, and has been doing so for over twenty years. Our expert team will guide you through the entire process – applications, advertising, interviews and finding the right job.
Phone us on 01 8763335 or email email@example.com to speak with a member of our vibrant and dedicated team today.
#TemporaryWork #Job #RecruitmentAgency #3QPerms&Temps #Tips