Dealing with job rejection is never easy, and when you’ve been sending out job application after application only to receive rejection letters back, it’s very easy to get discouraged. But don’t lose hope, we’ve put together some tips on dealing with job rejection. As hard as it can be to take, rejection is a normal part of the job-hunting process and will help you to learn and grow. Learn from your mistakes and make every rejection lead you one step closer to a job offer.
- Don’t take it personally – there are usually a variety of factors that play into a hiring manager’s decision-making process.
- Focus on your strengths – it’s all about finding the right fit.
- Do other things that make you feel good – Like walking, swimming etc.
- Treat job-hunting as a job – give yourself a schedule and stick to it, and give yourself breaks.
- Keep the faith – Keep reminding yourself that rejection is a natural part of the process, everyone experiences it and landing a job is really just a numbers game. Some luck is required.
Find your new job right here:
You might also like to learn about some free job seeker courses.