We are currently looking for a candidate to fulfil a Hospitality TEMP Consultant Role in Dublin. Here at Three Q we don’t just recruit for other companies, but we often need to find people for our own team too. If you’ve ever wanted to work with a company who values teamwork, and their employees we’ve the place for you.
The Digital Job Search for job seekers – Part 1 – Jobs Boards
There is no denying the Internet has rapidly become one of the most important tools for job seekers, as more and more digital job search resources have become available and even mobile-optimised. If you are not using online resources during your search, you are part of a minority. Just like any other career endeavour, job seekers need to be equipped with a set of skills to help you succeed in your job search:
1) Organising Your Digital Job Search – Maintaining an ordered search will reduce the amount of time you spend trawling the internet.
2) Knowing Your Toolkit – Look at the tools you have at your disposal, and identify the best and worst uses for each one.
3) Using Your Social Media Accounts – Your job seeker online presence has more of an impact than you think during your digital job search. The activity on your accounts should be an extension of your professional side. Do not post images that may be compromising as these are easily traceable now.
4) Finding Your Calling – So your vague searches are yielding way too many postings with little substance. What to do? Be specific. Be discerning. Be confident. Have a look at our post about finding the right job path for you. You can read part two of this article by clicking here.
Why not check out our current jobs on our site: www.3qrecruitment.ie/home/
- […] Comments/in Jobseeker /by ash1310The digital job...19/04/2016 - 11:03 pm by The Digital Job Search – Part 2- using LinkedIn for job seekers
- […] 4) Finding Your Calling – So your...19/05/2016 - 11:01 pm by The Digital Job Search for job seekers - job boards
- […] substance. What to do? Be specific. Be discerning....17/10/2016 - 12:14 am by The Digital Job Search for job seekers - job boards
change career chef chef blog chef in Dublin Chefs christmas company culture corporate social responsibility Corporate Social Responsibility Programme CSR CSR programme digital job search for job seekers dublin head chef Healthcare hospitality recruitment hospitality recruitment agency Hospitality Recruitment Agency in Dublin. hospitality sector recruitment agency hospitality temps intern Internship Interview Tips job hunt Job Interview Job Satisfaction jobseeker jobseekers medical recruitment agency medical recruitment agency Dublin Nurses nursing roles Office pastry chef recruiter recruitment recruitment agency recruitment agency Dublin The Alzeihmers Cafe three Q agency Three Q intern three q medical recruitment agency tips for a positive work environment Tips for employers workplace
Three Q PERMS and TEMPS Ltd
- +353 1878 3335
- 7-8 Abbey Street Lower, North City, Dublin 1